Symptoms of E. coli illness usually begin two to eight days after consuming the bacteria. They include severe stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting.
Affected employees were responsible for the norovirus outbreaks at the Mexican food chain Chipotle last year, the company announces.
Chipotle offers free burritos to customers after announcing a temporary closure of all its 2, 000 stores until 3pm Monday for a company-wide food safety meeting.
Chipotle stores nationwide will be closed for a few hours due to a national employee meeting.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is still far from full recovery despite recent announcement from CDC that E.Coli outbreak linked to the burrito chain is finally over.
You can keep yourself safe from dirty, infected smartphones by following some simple tips.
Despite declining sales and underperforming stock price in recent months, Chipotle profits remain generally stable and stock price stays more expensive in comparison to rival stocks in the same industry.
An investor-led class action lawsuit requests a New York court to have Chipotle pay for damages for failure to inform investors on food safety and quality controls following the E.Coli outbreak.
A joint criminal probe by US Attorney's Office for the Central California District and Food and Drug Administration forces Chipotle Mexican Grill to shed light into its handling of norovirus outbreak at one of its restaurant in Simi Valley, California.
As Chipotle struggles to remain afloat amid a decline in stock price assessments and sales earnings, some analysts paint a not-so-pessimistic view of the company’s predicament
A Chipotle restaurant in Boston that reported 136 cases of norovirus has been given the clearance to reopen.
Amid waves of plummeting stock price and declining sales, burrito chain Chipotle Mexican Grill alter safety procedures and cooking methods in an apparent bid to save its health-conscious diner base.
Five more cases of food-borne illness have been reported by CDC that are linked to Chipotle Mexican Grill outlets
Embattled Chipotle Mexican Grill is trying to weather a food safety crisis that could potentially undermine its viable business future
Chipotle Mexican Grill reported two different cases of food-borne illness within a few months that has affected its reputation significantly
Researchers from the University of Sheffield School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) are today making a series of recommendations for NHS mental health trusts to change the way they collect and use patient feedback to improve the quality of care for inpatients.