12 Foods And Ingredients That Will Help in Managing Your Weight
Majority of us would be attentive if there will be a mention of weight-management. People struggling with their weight leave no stone unturned in getting their fit body back. In the November issue of Food Technology magazine which is published by Institute of Food Technologists, a list of 12 foods and ingredients were published that can probably help you in keeping stronger than your weight.
- Dairy Protein: Recent study concluded that consuming 20 grams of extra protein in breakfast and lunch for 21 days can help you loose two inches from your waist.
- Rice Protein: Rice protein helps recovery time after exercise and improves body consumption and exercise performance.
- Dietary Fiber: These help in promoting satiety.
- Raisins: Raisins are suggested instead of potato chips because it leads to a lower cumulative food intake among children.
- Almonds: Consuming almonds can also reduce hunger. In addition desire to eat during non-meal times is also largely reduced by almonds consumption.
- Korean Pine Nut: The study shows that Korean pine nuts consumption secreted satiety hormone cholecystokinin.
- Potato Protein Extract: These ingredients help people feel full sooner and longer.
- Saffron: Saffron is also considered to be satiety showing ingredient.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Tonalin, which is derived from safflower oil, is seen as something that increases the rate of fat breakdown, fat metabolism and also decreases the total number of fat cells.
- Coffee Bean Extract: A decaffeinated green coffee beans are helping factors that increase the rate of fat release from the fatty tissue and hence result in weight losses.
- Canola Oil: When this oil is used in place of other oil blends, it lowers abdominal fat.
- Polyphenols: Polyphenols are found in blueberries and green tea. This had a prolonged spike in metabolism after exercise or during sleep.