Nash ignored “red flag” warning signs when the youngster was at Weston Hospital. At the hearing in Stratford, east London, the panel raised concerns Nash had tried to justify her actions and did not show an insight into the seriousness of her failings.
Kerry Tellwright was diagnosed with HELLP syndrome, which is potentially life-threatening, as dangerous as eclampsia. It’s most likely to occur immediately after a baby is delivered, but can appear any time after 20 weeks’ gestation.
Vicki Perez gained 40lbs, despite working out every day at the gym. Vicki had a ripped six-pack and competed as a bikini fitness model.
Waiting times for the procedures he needed were between four and nine months on the NHS, and American doctors told him it was a risk to wait that long.
Star Buffet & Grill, located at 2232 Lincoln Highway East in Lancaster is where two children appeared to have consumed apple juice contaminated with chemicals.
Last May, Kesha took down her own body shamers by posting a bathroom selfie through instagram.
Health officials are concerned about possible health effects from cell phone EMFs (electromagnetic fields) because some studies suggest that long-term cell phone use may increase the risk of brain cancer and other health problems.
The National Poison Data System reported that more than 15,000 children under that age of six have experienced hand sanitizer poisoning each year.
After contracting Necrotising fasciitis surgeons had no choice but to remove Lesley Kane's breast, torso and part of her back in order to save her life. She now needs skin grafts and various treatments to help reconstruct the tissues of her body.
A grieving mother from Utah has decided to donate her breast milk to a Live Well Center. She has donated a total of 4,000 ounces of milk in December and is now close to her goal of 5,000 ounces.
Kids II Inc., of Atlanta, Georgia have issued a voluntary recall under CPSC’s Fast Track Recall process. Fast Track recalls are initiated by firms who commit to work with CPSC to quickly announce the recall and remedy to protect consumers.
A state jury in Missouri did not think that evidence linking talcum powder with ovarian cancer was strong enough to require Johnson & Johnson to put warning labels on its products. This is a victory for the company after it lost three previous, similar lawsuits in St. Louis.
Symptoms of E. coli illness usually begin two to eight days after consuming the bacteria. They include severe stomach cramps, diarrhea and vomiting.
Prof Goetz's and her team at the University of Cambridge has a strong track record of research in embryology. They had recently developed a technique that allowed blastocysts to develop in the lab up to the legal limit of 14 days.
i.Con Smart Condom will be made available this year for $75. For pre-orders you may visit British Condom's website.
Researchers from the University of Sheffield School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) are today making a series of recommendations for NHS mental health trusts to change the way they collect and use patient feedback to improve the quality of care for inpatients.