A 32-year-old man got second-third degree burns for charging iPhone overnight.
Authorities urge parents and children to be careful as a girl suffered third-degree burns from homemade slime.
The salt and ice mixture results in a painful burning sensation. Part of the challenge is to try to withstand the pain as long as possible while being recorded, and then posting the video on social media.
Researchers from the University of Sheffield School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) are today making a series of recommendations for NHS mental health trusts to change the way they collect and use patient feedback to improve the quality of care for inpatients.