Get to know how pool water can be a health risk.
Carbon monoxide poisoning in Michigan killed one teenage boy and has caused hospitalization to kids exposed with the chemicals in a hotel pool in the Southern part of the state.
There was one huge crocodile in a private home's swimming pool, but he was doing no harm, just "chilling out".
Senior citizens are at the top of the list of people at risk for contracting and unfortunately, passing away from the coronavirus. This is in great part due to their weaker immune systems and common existing health problems associated with aging. As such, it has been highly recommended that seniors do their best to remain at home to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus.