Two were rushed to the hospital after a tea product was found to have Aconite Leaves, a plant-based poison that can cause lethal health problems.
In this modern age, most of us use cleaners or detergents with the intent of cleaning and washing clothes and possibly our surroundings. These are chemical-based solutions and that alone should alert many to be more cautious when it comes to storing them in the right places.
California State officials have partially lifted the ban on rock and Dungeness crabs.
A new study reported that laundry detergent pods can pose a huge threat to young children.
A new study found that caregivers accidentally make a medication error for one kid every eight minutes.
During the winter season, people must remember to look out for signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
A forensic report following the death of 23 school children that died in India after eating lunch provided by the school, was due to a "highly toxic" concentrated form of insecticide that was in the oil, a forensic report and police said.
The hospital superintendent has confirmed that 22 children died after eating the school's midday free meal that was tainted with insecticide.
Let this story be another reason why you shouldn't mix work with pleasure. A Texas doctor has been accused of poisoning her lover and coworker's coffee with sweet-tasting chemical used in antifreeze
The 'crazy' ant species, named for the ants' erratic movements and dominant behaviors, is invading south east America.
The office’s employees received a box containing the bread rolls yesterday.
Herbal medicine is commonly considered to be safe.