A school in Seattle was closed on Thursday and Friday for a cleanup due to a norovirus outbreak.
A sophomore student decided to leave campus as norovirus rages on at the University of Michigan which sickened more than 100 students.
A recent probe by local health inspectors revealed a number of food safety violations by a Buffalo Wild Wings branch in Kansas City after three norovirus cases had been confirmed in the suburban Overland Park outlet.
Unhealthy conditions at the school dining hall has led to the illness of 200 students.
Affected employees were responsible for the norovirus outbreaks at the Mexican food chain Chipotle last year, the company announces.
Chipotle stores nationwide will be closed for a few hours due to a national employee meeting.
Health officials in Kansas City are investigating a norovirus outbreak after nearly 400 people reportedly got sick after eating at New Theater Restaurant.
California has been hit hard by norovirus this fall and winter.
The embattled health-conscious food chain Chipotle Mexican Grill reopened its Cleveland Circle restaurant branch where 136 Boston College students reportedly fell sick due to norovirus after receiving permission from city health officials.
Officials report 32 norovirus outbreaks in California since October 2015.
A new strain of norovirus also known as ‘winter-vomiting disease’ is blamed for the recent upsurge of gastrointestinal illnesses across the US which is expected to increase by 50% as the winter season sets in.
The Cleveland Circle Chipotle Mexican Grill in Boston has reopened on Saturday after it was linked to a norovirus outbreak.
A new strain of norovirus has been linked to several outbreaks across the United States.
A Chipotle restaurant in Boston that reported 136 cases of norovirus has been given the clearance to reopen.
Chipotle Mexican Grill reported two different cases of food-borne illness within a few months that has affected its reputation significantly