A week after swimming on a family vacation, a 4-year-old boy from Texas took his last breath.
Poor environment, lack of access to clean water and medical care raises risk of death among children aged 5 and younger.
Cousins James and Ruby were infected with the Shigellosis bug that has swept Britain. The infectious bug caused seizures, diarrhea, vomiting and painful stomach cramps that lead to hospitalizations of these toddlers.
Overdosing on the diarrhea drug Imodium to help stem opioid addiction can cause heart problems, the FDA said.
A sophomore student decided to leave campus as norovirus rages on at the University of Michigan which sickened more than 100 students.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved a third supplier to manufacture a vaccine for cholera with the intention of doubling the global stockpile.
Tiny pet turtles continue to spread salmonella throughout the United States, a new study reported.
Local health officials temporarily sealed off food service locations in downtown Seattle after confirmed reports of norovirus contamination and outbreak that left 200 people sick and two hospitalized
The World Health Organization (WHO) says too many children are dying from foodborne illnesses.
A new UN report found that the mortality rates in children younger than five have fallen over the apst
The United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) has conditionally approved a new vaccine to fight pig virus this week.
The Food Standards Agency in the UK is warning people that washing raw chicken can increase risk of food poisoning.
WHO reported that the global world's life expectancy increased for men and women.
Over 100 food safety representatives have fallen ill after attending a food safety summit in Baltimore.
A new review of published studies concluded that autistic children have more gastrointestinal problems.