Carbon monoxide poisoning in Michigan killed one teenage boy and has caused hospitalization to kids exposed with the chemicals in a hotel pool in the Southern part of the state.
People who work at hookah bars have a high risk of being exposed to secondhand smoke, a new study reported.
More tar, nicotine, smoke and carbon monoxide can be conveyed by hookah smoking rather than cigarettes.
During the winter season, people must remember to look out for signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
In a new report, researchers found that carbon monoxide can pass through gypsum walls, otherwise known as drywall.
An increasing number of people are casting cigarettes aside and turning to hookah, but researchers are warning people that the Middle Eastern water pipe shouldn't been viewed as a safer alternative to cigarettes.
Researchers from the University of Sheffield School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR) are today making a series of recommendations for NHS mental health trusts to change the way they collect and use patient feedback to improve the quality of care for inpatients.