A 32-year-old man got second-third degree burns for charging iPhone overnight.
The salt and ice mixture results in a painful burning sensation. Part of the challenge is to try to withstand the pain as long as possible while being recorded, and then posting the video on social media.
One of the most exclusive clubs of Great Britain is called the Guinea Pig Club and to be its member, it is mandatory for the members to have undergone at least two reconstructive surgeries at the Queen Victoria Cottage Hospital in East Grinstead located in UK and that too by the pioneering surgeon, Archibald McIndoe
Researchers found that using gene and stem cell therapy together helped improve wound healing for elderly mice.
The FDA has issued a warning informing consumers to be aware of the potential burn risks involved with spraying on sunscreen near an open flame.
Vermont mother received a full facial transplant at Brigham and Women's Hospital.