Blac Chyna Lost 23 Lbs After Giving Birth, Critics Says She Had Surgery
Nothing can stop the goal of Blac Chyna. Two days after celebrating thanksgiving the star of Rob & Chyna has given her fans an update via Snapchat about her weight-loss journey. After giving birth she already made progress by showing off a slimmer waist and flat stomach.
Blac Chyna, who is already a mother of two, has not revealed many specifics about her regimen. The combination of breastfeeding, exercise, healthy eating and raising two kids at the same time could be a big help with the journey. She already lost 23 lbs so far and her goal is 130 post giving birth.
Many fans have been quick on responding by giving credits to the new mom for her recent accomplishments. Yet others just recently speculated that weight loss journey might just be one of the reasons. Some pointed that she went to a surgery after giving birth. However, before many assumptions will be made, Chyna set the record straight that any tuck and post-pregnancy nip was not happening.
© 2017 Counsel & Heal All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Did You Know?
Most Popular News
- 1 Michael Schumacher Health Status Still Kept Secret By Family Members, Withdrawal Of Ross Brawn's Comment
- 2 Learn Benefits Of Mindfulness Meditation On Kids & School-goers, Former Cricketer Justin Langer’s Improvement Through It
- 3 Colon Cancer Patients Should Maintain Healthy Lifestyle For Extended Survival, Researchers Say
- 4 Pippa Middleton Allegedly Follows Dangerous Sirtfood Diet To Reduce Weight Before Getting Married
- 5 Jennifer Lopez Can Finish Half A Box Of Pizza, Know More About Her Diet & Exercise Habits